Please find below a list of relaxed performances. Relaxed performances are specifically altered to be sensitive to patrons who might benefit from a more relaxed environment, including those with a wide range of social, sensory, or educational needs.
Specifically, relaxed performances may include one or more features, including:
- welcome children of all ages
- be understanding of patrons who make noise
- be understanding of patrons who may need to stand, walk, or leave and re-enter the performance
- provide pre-show information such as plot summary and when to expect loud noises
- extreme special effects, such as strobe lights, are reduced or softened
- auditorium lights only slightly dimmed
- often accommodate an earlier start time
Patrons considering attending a relaxed performance should still consider show description, as the subject matter of some shows may not be suitable for all audiences.
Relaxed Performances at Chinook Series
Balance Board – Thursday, February 13 at 7pm
I Walked the Line – Sunday, February 16 at 4pm
The Lobbyists – All Performances
The Magical Kingdom of Queens – Saturday, February 8 at 7pm
Stump Kitchen LIVE! – Friday, February 14 at 8:45pm